We can give practical advice at every stage of the process. If it's your first time, we'll guide you through step by step. If you know what you want, you'll find that we have some of the most competitive prices in Australia.
Implant offers a comprehensive range of CD and DVD Packaging to suit every application
In addition to standard generic CD packaging Implant offers short and large run premium Cardboard packaging.
We offer printed paper parts / booklets to suit many of the below cases (particularly jewel cases and DVD cases) in different stocks and finishes.
Standard generic packaging:
• Jewel Case / Tray Inserts (Black, white, clear)
• Jewel Case / Multi disc packs
• Slimlime cases
• DVD Cases (Clear / Black / Multi disc cases)
• DVD Slimline Cases (Black / Clear / Doubles)
• Clamshell Cases
• Clamshell Mailers
• PVC / Polypropylene Sleeves
• Paper Sleeves
• Plain Cardboard Wallets (White gloss / Recycled box Board)
If you are looking for something not on this list please contact one of our representatives, as there is virtually no disc media case we cannot source.
Printed Cardboard packaging
Implant Media specializes in the highest quality custom cardboard packaging.
We take pride in the fact that our packaging is made right here in Australia – not outsourced offshore. We stand behind our product and believe it to be the best on the market.
Implant is unique in the Disc market in that we offer short run cardboard packaging as well as large run offset packaging. We offer a turnaround of 3-4 days on all short run cardboard packaging (print / cut and glue)
• Printed Cardboard Wallets (Single pouch style)
• Gatefold Cardboard Wallets (Singles / doubles / multi disc)
• Digicase Packaging (4 panel / 6 Panel / 8 Panel)
• DVD Digicase packaging (All configurations)
• Printed Disc Mailers (For Mailing Discs at the standard AusPost letter rate)
For short run cardboard packaging (qtys below 500 units), Implant can generally print, cut and glue, supplied finished in 2-3 days.
For larger run cardboard packaging, you will need to allow 2-3 weeks for completion.